Dr. MOHAMMED TOUSEEF RAZA
Consultant Rheumatologist & Orthopedic Physician
About Dr. MOHAMMED TOUSEEF RAZA
MBBS, PGDMCH, FOSR, PGCR, CRJD
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Bone & Joint diseases
- Connective tissue disorders
- Musculo skeletal disorders
- General Orthopedics
- Sports injuries
- CRJD (Certificate Course in Rheumatology & Joint Disorders): Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai -2018
- PGCR (Post Graduate Course in Rheumatology): EULAR School f Rheumatology, Switzerland – 2017
- FIOR (Fellowship In Orthopedic Rehabilitation): Apollo Hospital & Research Centre, India -2017
- FISR (Fellowship In Sports Rehabilitation): Apollo Hospital & Research Centre, India – 2017
- PGDMCH (Post Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine) Gandhi Medical College (IGNOU), India – 2016
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery): Nanjing Medical University, Jiangsu Province, China – 2013
- March 2013 to Present: Consultant Rheumatologist & Orthopaedic Physician, Department of Rheumatology & Orthopedics, Udai Omni Hospital, Nampally, Hyderabad, India
- Consultant Rheumatologist at Neoliva Multispeciality clinic, Vijay Nagar Colony
- Get Well Clinic, Noorkhan Bazar. Welcare Hospital, Saidabad
- About 6 years of e xperience in Rheumatic, Autoimmune & Autoinflamatory diseases, Orthopedics, Trauma, Geriatrics and Sports rehabilitation.
- Member of EULAR School of Rheumatology, Switzerland
Professional Skill Set
- Management of autoimmune and autoinflammatory diseases.
- Management of CTDs like MCTD, sclreoderma, SLE, myositis, vasculitis etc.,
- Management of congenital musculo skeletal disorders
- Conservative management of common orthopedic ailments
- Intra-articular injection & mobilization techniques
- Musculo skeletal & sports injuries rehabilitation
- Educating patients about fitness and way to avoid injuries
- Family medicine
Presentations & Studies
- Updates in the management of RA with synthetic and biological DMARDs. Autoimmune associated intestitial lung disease (ILD) in a chronic RA patient.
- Case presentation on MCTD and overlap syndrome and its management.
- Conducted “A cross-sectional study on vitamin D deficiency in healthy school going children of 3 to 7 years of age.”
- Case presentation on osteoarthritis of knees and its management.
- Updates in the science of ageing.
Conferences & Workshops Attended
- 18th EULAR Rheumatology Conference, Belgrade, Republic of Serbia, October 2017
- Annual Conference of Indian Rheumatology Association IRACON 2017 – Guwahati, Assam.
- 4thIndo UK Rheumatology Summit 2018, February, 2018 Calicut.
- OSSAPCON – 2015, 44th – State Conference of Orthopaedic Surgeons Society of Andhra Guntur Medical College, Andhra Pradesh. (6th to 8th March, 2015)
- 13th Indian Arthroscopy Society Congress 2014, 10th October, 2014 at
- CME on Diabetic Foot Ulcer Management, by Dr.R.K.Sahay and P.S.Srinivas, 6th September, 2014, at Hyderabad.
- CME on Emerging Trends in Pain Management, by Murlidhar Joshi, 28th December, 2014, at Hyderabad
- CME on Management of Poly Trauma, January, 2015 at
- CME on Management of Diaphyseal & Metaphyseal Fractures, February, 2015 at
- CME on Annual Seminar on Infectious Diseases, at Apollo Hospital in association with University of South Wales (Australia) on 08 August 2017.
- CME on “Management of Osteoporotic Fractures” on 21stMay 2016 at
- Participated in “Make India D3 Rich Walk-A-Thon” on 19th March 2017 at Hyderabad.
- Participated in Social Service Works as a part of NSS (National Social Service) and various CPR