Dr. MOHAMMED TOUSEEF RAZA
About Dr. MOHAMMED TOUSEEF RAZA
MBBS, FOSR, CRJD (Nanavati Hospital), PGCR (Switzerland)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Bone & Joint diseases
- Connective tissue disorders
- Musculo skeletal disorders
- General Orthopedics
- Sports injuries
- Management of Autoimmune and Autoinflammatory diseases.
- Management of CTDs like RA, Sclreoderma, SLE, Myositis, Vasculitis Etc.
- Conservative management of Congenital Musculo skeletal disorders
- Conservative Management of common Orthopedic ailments
- Intra-Articular injection & Mobilization Techniques
- Musculo skeletal & Sports injuries rehabilitation
- Educating patients about fitness and way to avoid injuries
- Family Medicine
- CRJD (Clinical Diploma in Connective Tissue Diseases), Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai
- PGCR (Post Graduate Course in Rheumatology), EULAR School of Rheumatology, Switzerland
- FOSR (Fellowship In Orthopedic Sports Rehabilitation ), Apollo Hospital & Research Centre, India
- MBBS (Bachelor Of Medicine and Bachelor Of Surgery) Nanjing Medical University, Jiangsu Province,China.
- Member of EULAR school of Rheumatology –
- Registered with Medical Council of India (Regd No:13- 51903).
- Registered with State Medical Council (Andhra Pradesh) (Regd No:APMC/FMR/83901)
- Passed Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) conducted by PROMETRIC, confirmation no. 8890000001577723, dated 5-30-2014.