The Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery department at Udai Omni has specialists trained globally. Some of the services provided are
- Tummy tuck ( Abdominoplasty) helps women get rid of excess flab and lax abdomen with stretch marks to a scaphoid shaped or more firm and pleasing shape with proper tone and contours.
- Nose Surgery ( Rhinoplasty) corrects the shape and size of the nose.
- Male Breast Reduction Surgery (Gynecomastia) improves the aesthetic appearance and prevents social embarrassement due to the protrusion of a breast gland in a malechest.
- Female Breast Augmentation increases the size of the breast in a lady with undersized breasts. or Reduction Mammoplasty: Reduces the size of the breasts in oversized breasts causing neck pain and social stigma.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)- Reshapes and elevates the sagging breasts.
- Fat grafting procedure is done by harvesting one`s own fat and integrating it into areas that need correction to give a better shape or remove an abnormal depression ( under eyes, sunken cheeks etc)
- Liposuction/ Liposculpture removes unwanted fat from the abodomen, thighs, hips, buttocks, knees, upper arms, chin, cheeks , neck to make the person look more slim and presentable.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) corrects defects and disfiguration of eyelids to give a more youthful appearance.
- Cheek Augmentation
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)- shapes and removes excess fat and flab from the arms to make a more pleasing contour
- Face Lift (Rhytidectomy)
Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery
This involves tissue transfer from one part of the body reconnecting blood vessels, restoring the circulation using bone and tissue including muscle, fat and skin from other body regions. It also involves restoring various function The situations where these surgeries are needed are
- Post cancer surgery restoring functions including speech,smell, swallowing, taste
- Post surgery or removal of tumor reconstructing the exterior appearance with flaps (block of tissue, skin, muscle or bone)
- Major burns which extend deep upto the level of the bone
- Non healing wounds in the head and neck region
- Breast reconstruction
- Trauma reconstruction
- Reattach severed fingers,hands,arms or amputated parts of the body by reconnecting the blood vessels restoring circulation
MaxiolloFacial and Reconstuctive Surgery
Management of facial trauma , simple and complicated multiple bone fractures of the face and scalp Post cancer reconstruction
Reducing the girth of a Filarial limb not only helps in the mobility of the patient but also helps in the proper care and hygiene that are needed to prevent infections and smell that are commonly seen with these unfortunate group of patients. Proper surgery restores their confidence and place in the society instead of being the neglected group.
Hand Surgery and Brachial plexus injuries
A variety of hand injuries and conditions impeded the proper functioning of the hand. Correction of these conditions like tendon and nerve injuries, fractures of the hand bones, bringing back function in a non functional hand are the domain of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery.