Dr. VYAKARNAM NAGESHWAR
About Dr. VYAKARNAM NAGESHWAR
MBBS, MD, ATC, FCTP, FCCP (USA), DAA (CMC-Vellore)
- M.B.B.S – Pondicherry Central University Pondicherry
- MD(Pulmonary Medicine) Dr. NTR Health University – Vijayawada
- ATC – Advanced Training Course – National Institute of Chest Diseases New Delhi
- FCTP – Fellowship course in Thoracoscopy – Pune
- FCCP: Fellow of American college of Chest physicians.(USA).
- DAA: Diploma in Allergy and Asthma –CMC Vellore. Tamil Nadu
- 3 years -Ashaniketan Mission Hospital –Khammam.
- 3years- Wockhardt Hospital Hyderabad.
- 1 Year – Yashoda Hospital Hyderbad. Malakpet.
- 5 years- Aswini Hospital Warangal.
- 3 years- Incharge HOD; Dept of Pulmonary Medicine, Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital. Hyderabad-since 2015.
- Teaching Experience; 2015 april to till date: Associate Professor for DNB students at Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital. Hyderabad.
- Currently serving as, Chief Cosultant Pulmonologist & Allergy Super specialist. Apollo Healthcare,(Apollo Clinics,Nallakunta) Hyderabad.
- FCTP : Fellowship course in Thoracoscopy, Pune
- FCCP : Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians (USA)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- American College of Chest Physicians
Mainline Academic Performance in Pulmonary Medicine
- The First International Principal Investigator for studies on Allergy and Asthma in Telangana state India.
- The First & Current National President of Allergy& Asthma Network of India. Working along with (Post MD) 350(approx) Doctors of Allergy & Asthma specialists in India. Trained & certified by Christian Medical College Vellore, T.N and Global Chest Initiatives, Colorado, USA. (aani.in)
- Founder & National president of Integrated Allergy standards of India
- India’s largest, NGO conglomeration of Allergists, Microbiologists, Food technologist, Textile Engineers & Botanists all working for Allergy based work on field & research.
- First In Telangana state to launch the largest Multicentric & Multidata Air pollution periodic monitoring program called SWACHH AKASH ABHIYAN Launched by Director General Of Police Telangana state.
- Conducted More than 5000+ Allergy skin Prick tests independently, since 2008. Student of Late Dr.KJR Murthy Of Mahavir Hospital Hyd, for Allergy Testing.
- Lead Consultant & Specialist in Immunotherapy: Performed more than 500 cases of Allergen-specific Immunotherapy; treated more than 100 cases of Allergy with Advanced Biological Therapy.
- Founder & Chief of Operations, Project Allergy Free India. allergyfreeindia.com a National project for control of Allergies and Pollution in India. Now being invited to cater Air Pollution Data Periodic Monitoring & Professional Advice at multiple busy locations at Hyderabad, By Dept of Planning,Govt of Telangana.
- Invited to CMC Vellore as National Faculty at Allergocon 2019- The National Allergy Summit. Invited as International Faculty to 2019 Global Summit of ENT Surgeons, to deliver a Talk on Allergy & Immunotherapy & to conduct Live Workshop to 1000s, of International Delegates at Hyd.
- Launched India’s First, National Emergency Toll-Free, Hotline number 1800 425 0095. For Allergic diseases. The only Initiative taken up in the country to address the emergencies in Chest & Allergic diseases. Centre run by specialists to respond & guide patients suffering from allergies. Monitored & Conducted by Dr. Vyakarnam Nageshwar.
- Certificate of appreciation from World-renowned, Dr. V.K. Vijayan, Director Vallabh Bai Patel Chest Institute (National Institute of Chest Diseases) – Government of India, for sincerity and dedication at work during an advanced training session at New Delhi.
- Trained in Bronchoscopy, under Dr. A. Jayachandra, Interventional Pulmonologist, Hyderabad
- Trained in Thoracoscopies, under Dr. Amir Khoja interventional Pulmonologist Ruby Hall, Pune
- of tube-thoracotomies – 200 approx.
- of Pleural aspiration done – 3000 approx.
- of Pleural Biopsy techniques performed – 300 approx.
- of fibreoptic bronchoscopies – 3000 approx.
- of FNAC done – 25 approx.
- of Tru cut Lung Biopsy (CT guided) – 15 approx.
- of Thoracoscopies -35
- No Allergy Skin testing – 5000 & Immunotherapy- 500.
Other Academic Performances
- Introduced the prestigious WHO supported project ‘Where there is no Doctor”, and gave more than 200 digital E-learning lectures for rural health education. Currently the honored, Director for Rural Health Education at DIGITAL E-learning, Medical Educational Research Centre (www. medrcedutech.com) Somajiguda, Hyderabad
- Author of Text “The Fundamentals of Hospital Practice and Patient Care” Published by Paras in 2004. Currently the text is used for teaching and Library reserve for students of University of Malaysia.
- Co author for Textbook of Community Medicine (under process)
- Published paper at State Conferences (Taramani Campus – Chennai) “Arthritis of Knee joint in position of squatting”
- Submitted scientific articles to college magazine in M.D.
- Pulmonary Malaria
- Active participant in Health Awareness programmes since 15 years, like
- HIV + Awareness program
- COPD Awareness program
- Asthma Awareness program
- Illicit Liquor Hazards Awareness program
- Traffic Pollution Awareness program
- Migraine Hazards Awareness program
- Pulse Polio Awareness program
- Preferred specialist for Screening of Lung diseases for State Bank of Hyderabad employees and Hyderabad City Traffic Police
- The First and the only qualified Medical Journalist In South India. Qualified in Medicine & Journalism. Serving as Freelance Medical Journalist for many News Dailies like Times of India, The Hindu, Hans India, etc… served as Freelance consultant Special Correspondent for Health Bulletins for HMTV News Network, 10tv, Tv9,Etc.. gave many Live Reporting of Health circumstances.
Awards & Recognition’s
- First Allergy and Clinical Immunologist Who Did the Course Advanced Diploma in Allergy and Clinical Immunology in Telangana
- Honoured as Best & Good Citizen Awardee by the A.P Police Department – 2014
- Lead India Contest Finalist – 2007
- A National Level Screening Winner Among 40,000 Contestants (Hyderabad), Declared as Future Generation Leader by The Times of India, English News Daily
- National Winner for 2014 Award for Road Safety, Law Abiding & Social Responsibility, by Times Now Group and Maruti Suzuki National Screening – 2014
- Best Event Manager Appreciation Certificate from Government of India, NBE, for Anchoring and Coordinating, 12th National Convocation Ceremony Events of National Board of Examinations at Shilparamam, Hyderabad, Given by Dr. A.K. Sood, Executive Director,NB – 2006
- Guinness World Record Awardee, for Extraordinary Medical Services Rendered to the People in a Conglomeration of 1.6 Lacks Population for 5hrs at Hyderabad – 2009
- Consecutive Winner for 3 State Level Intercollegiate Debate Competitions and Rolling Cup Awarded, Inter University level, for Best Orator, Pondicherry – 2002
- India’s First Medical Journalist Officially Qualified in Medicne and Journalism. Also Practicing as State level, Special Correspondent for 24hrs News Channels & Freelance Critic, Multiple Articles & Press Notes Published and Released in Different State
- Project In Charge for the Study on the Health Impact on People of Coal Mines Open Cast Blast Areas. Toured and Studied Pollution Levels, Extent of Human Morbidity, Post Project Status of Coal Mines. Working Currently with Colorado & Jewish University
- Received a Special and Personal Auspicious Appreciation and a Very Rare Honor of Memento From Lord Pope Benedict of Vatican City Rome, for the Medical Services Rendered in Treating Approx, Above 5000 HIV+ Patients at Khammam District of Andhra Pradesh – 2009
- Appreciated and Honored by the Khammam District Collector Mr. Shasi Bhushan Kumar IAS, for Fearless and Committed Service in Treating HIV + Cases – 2007
- Vice-President: National Executive Body (Medical Projects-In Charge) Agape India International Ministries, Head Quarters: Chicago, USA
- Received the Prestigious Dr.Y.S.R Memorial State Award for Selfless Medical Service for Treating Hundreds of HIV+ Cases – 2010
- Conducted and Darticipated in Medical Camps, COPD Day, Asthma Day & World No Smoking Day Awareness Programs, and Tobacco Eradication Awareness Programs
- Proposal Submitted to his Excellency Shree Bhairav Singh Shekawat, Honorable Vice President of India, for Taking Steps to Start Medical Ethics Council of India Separately, November – 2005
- Liaison Officer, for Workshops at World Heart, Lung, Critical Care Congress Feb 28, March 2nd at Taj Krishna, Hyderabad – 2007
- Government of Andhra Pradesh, Nominated Member for Forum Against Illicit Liquor Campaign