Dr. Suresh Chandra
About Dr. Suresh Chandra
MS (Gen), DNB (Sur, Gastro)
- MBBS 1993 – 1999 Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
- MS General Surgery 2000-2003, Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad
- DNB GI Surgery 2008-2010, Global Hospital, Hyderabad.
- OSSI/IFSO 2015, Obesity Surgery Society of india and International, Life member No. LM230
- IHPBA 2014, International Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery Association, life member No 582
- IASG 2014, Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology, life member No. S-179
- FACRSI 2010, Indian Association of ColoRectal Surgery, Fellow and Life member No. 1369
- FIAGES 2011, Indian Ass. of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgery, Fellow & life member No. 2323.
- ASI 2004, Indian General Surgery Society Life member No FL-17792.
- MRCS Ed 2005, UK General Surgery Society.
- Telangana State Medical Council: TSMC Registration No 44597
- Asso Prof./ Incharge – Dept of Surgical Gastroenterology, Deccan College of Medical Science, Owaisi
- Group of Hospitals / Princess Esra Hospital, Hyderabad 500058. Telangana since Feb 2015.
Past Appointment / Experience
- 2 Yrs as Consultant GI Surgeon at Yashoda Hospital Somajiguda Hyderabad, Jan 2013 – Jan 2015
- 2 Yrs as Consultant GI Surgeon Global Hospital Hyderabad from Mar 2011 – Jan 2013
- 3 Yrs as DNB GI Surgery trainee Global Hospital Hyderabad Feb 2008 to Feb 2011
- 4 Yrs as Assist. Prof in General Surgery Private Medical College from Jan 2004 to 2008
- 3 Yrs as PG Trainee in General Surgery at Gandhi Medical College Hyderabad Nov 2000 to Nov 2003
- 1 Yr as Clinical Internship in MBBS at Gandhi Medical College Hyderabad Dec 1998 to Dec 1999
- 3 Free Papers at ASI National and AP State Chapters 2002, 03
- 1 Free Paper and 1 poster at IASGCON 2010
- Seminar / Journal Clubs / Morbidity Mortality Meets / CMEs: Institute Academics
. IASGCON, IHPBCON, ACRISCON, IAGESCON, ASICON, OSSICON.
- Digestive System – Emergence and Elective Surgery
- Hepato – Pancreatico – Biliary Surgery
- Obesity and Metabolic Surgery
- Minimal Access / Laparoscopic Surgery
- Abdominal Trauma Surgery
- Colorectal & Peri-anal Surgery