Dr. SHYAM SUNDER RENDEDLA
About Dr. SHYAM SUNDER RENDEDLA
MBBS, DNB Ortho, MNAMS
- Minimally invasive spine surgery (cervical, dorsal & lumbar surgeries)
- Fusion surgery (plif & tlif)
- Surgery in spinal infections(TB & other)
- Deformity corrections(scoliosis & kyphosis)
- Spinal injuries and trauma
- Micro disectomy and endoscopic disectomy
- Complex lumbar canal stenosis surgrry.
- Kyphoplasty & vertebroplasty
- 2013 – Present: Consultant Spine Surgeon at Udai Omni Hospital & Aditya Hospital
- June 2013 – Sep2013: Associate Spine Surgeon at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Feb 2011 – June 2013: Associate Spine Surgeon at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
- 2007 – 2008: Medical Officer at Charithasri Hospitals, Vijayawada, Andra Pradesh
- MBBS (2006): Siddhartha Medical College (Dr. NTR University ), Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. June 2006 to July 2007: 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship at Siddhartha Medical College & Hospital
- DNB Ortho (2011): Apollo Hospitals Pvt. Ltd, Chennai.
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS)
Awards & Recognitions
- Awarded DNB Orthopaedics Degree by NBE in 2012
Clinical Training (Spine)
- Basic In Spine Surgery Training-2011-2013 (Chennai, Apollohosptals)
- AO Trauma Course – SEP 2011.
- Training in Spinal deformity correction – 2014 (Chennai)
- Training in Spinal Osteotomies – 2015 (Bangalore)
- Minimally invasive Spine surgery – 2015 (Bangalore)
- Dissertation – “Role of LCP in long bone fracture healing and evaluation of complications from this system.”
Certifications & Affiliations
- Advanced trauma life support training-2008
- Indian societyof hip and knee surgery-2008,
- Association of spine surgeons of india-2009,
- Instructional course in spine -2011
- Tamilnadu orthopedic association-2012.
- Association of spine surgeons of india-2014
- Instuctionalcourse in spine -2015
- Association of spine surgeons of india-2015
- Telangana orthopaedic surgeons association-2016
- Presented paper on surgery in Dorsal Myelopathy in TOSACON-2016, Hyderabad.
- Case presentation on scoliosis deformity correction ,single stage hemivertebra excision and correction of deformity(All posterior)-2016.
- Current research – Management of symptomatic vertebral haemangioma.
- Single stage posterior and anterior surgery in TB spine by extended posterior approach