Dr. Saaduddin Azmi
About Dr. Saaduddin Azmi
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Gastro)
- M.B.B.S Gandhi Medical College, 2003-2009
- M.D Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Internal Medicine, 2010-2013
- D.M, D.M Gastroenterology, Osmania Medical College, 2014-2017
- Factor V deficiency – an unusual cause of bleeding, State Conference of Haematology and Transfusion medicine, Hyderabad – 2011 Awarded best paper.
- Mediastinal Aspergillasis in immunocopetent Host – APICON 2012, Kolkata, India.
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia – Clinical profile and treatment modalities” – Original study carried out at NIMS, Hyderabad 2010 – 2012.
- Fecal markers and correlation with disease activity in Ulcerative Colitis – Original Study carried out at Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad – 2014- 2016
Areas of Work experience
Emergency Medicine, ICU and Critical Care, Outpatient and Inpatient
Field of Expertise
- Haematology and Transfusion medicine.
- Diabetology and Hypertension
- Gastroenterology and hepatology
Procedures trained in
Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, ERCP, Manometry (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)