Dr. Ravuri Power
About Dr. Ravuri Power
- MBBS – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha, Maharashtra, India (1984) Nagpur University.
- DMRD – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram Wardha, Maharashtra, India (1987) Nagpur University.
Underwent training in MRI at Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- 1988-1991 – Consultant Radiologist, Medinova Diagnostic Services, Bangalore
- 1991-1994 – Consultant Radiologist, Sri Ramakrishna Hospital, Coimbatore
- 1994-2007 – Consultant Radiologist, Medwin Hospital Hyderabad
- 2007-2008 – Consultant Radiologist, Vijaya Diagnostic Centre, Hyderabad
- 2008-2014 – Consultant Radiologist, Care Hospital, Hyderabad
- 2014-2017 – Consultant Radiologist, Medwin Hospital, Hyderabad
- 2016 – Till date – Consultant Radiologist, Prathima Hospital, Hyderabad
- 2017 – Consultant Radiologist, Vista Imaging Centre, Hyderabad
- 2017 -Till Date – Consultant Radiologist Udai Omni Hospital, Hyderabad
- Presented Papers in National and International Conferences of Radiology
- Faculty in various National Conferences and CME programs of Radiology
- Involved in teaching the Post Graduate students of Radiology
- Active members of Indian Radiological and Imaging Association at State and National levels.
- Conducted State level CME programs and Conferences of Radiology.