DR. RAGHAVA DUTT MULUKUTLA
About DR. RAGHAVA DUTT MULUKUTLA
MBBS MS (Ortho), FRCS (Edin), MCh(Ortho) Liv. UK
Dr.Raghava Dutt Mulukutla is Director and Chief of Spine Surgery at Udai Omni Hospital and Apollo Health city.
He is currently the President of Association of Spine surgeons of India (2017-2019) and Vice President of Orthopaedic Association of South Indian States. He founded the Twin cities Spine Asociation. He is Editorial Board Member of Indian Spine Journal, Asian Spine Journal, Editor In chief of Journal of Oasis. He is a reviewer for a number of National and International Spine journals. He was faculty at Osmania University. As a Regional Faculty of AOSPINE Asia Pacific: he is involved in teaching and training activities in Spine in Asia Pacific regeion. He is now colloborating with Universities and manufacturers in USA and Indian defence laboratories to develop implants, prosthetics and exoskeletons. Dr.Raghava Mulukutla is the Series Editor for 10 Spine Monographs published for the first time and started the Indian Spine journal in 2018 for the Association of Spine surgeons of India.
- President: Association of Spine Surgeons of India (2017-2019)
- Vice President: Orthopaedic Association of South Indian States
- Editor in Chief: Journal Of OASIS
- Former Editor: MY AOSPINE INDIA
- Editorial Board Member: Indian Spine journal; Asian Spine Journal
- Reviewer: Spine, Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, Indian Spine Journal
- Former Executive Member: Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Faculty Asia Pacific: AO Spine International
- Founder: Twin Cities Spine Association
- Member: Orthopaedic Surgeons Society of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka.
- Member: Indian Medical Association
- Member: Various National and International spine organizations.
- International Chairman: AO Spine International
- National and Asia Pacific Regional Faculty: AO Spine International
- National Faculty: Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- National Faculty: Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Faculty Department of Biomedical Engineering: Osmania University
- Advisor: to various organisations for advancing research in Spine
- Lumbar Disc Surgery: Endoscopic and Microscopic Discectomy
- Spinal Stenosis: Surgery for Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Cervical disc / Cervical spondylosis – Myelopathy: Cervical discectomy and fusion; Cervical disc replacement; Posterior decompression and instrumentation
- Correction of Spondylolisthesis: Reduction and correction of spondylolisthesis including high grade listhesis.
- Minimally invasive spine surgeries (MISS): surgical treatment of various disorders of spine through key hole surgeries and minimal access surgeries using the most modern technology.
- Scoliosis – Kyphosis: Extensive experience in correction of spinal deformities including Pediatric spinal deformities as well as adult spinal deformities. Surgery for Hemivertebrae and kyphotic deformities of Spine. Complex reconstruction of adult Scoliosis deformities, spinal osteotomies and vertebral resections.
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty: Management of Osteoporotic fractures and malignancies through pin hole surgeries.
- Infections: Surgical management of Tuberculosis and other infections of spine as well as post operative spinal infections.
- Trauma: Management of Cervical as well as the Thoraco-lumbar trauma including spinal fixations, Odontoid screw fixations and front back surgeries in complex cervical and thoracic fractures as well in fractures of lower back. Surgery for correction of neglected Spine Trauma
- Tumors and Cancers of Spine: Extensive complex surgery of spinal cord and vertebral tumors including cancers of spine. Minimally invasive surgey for Benign tumors of Spine
Chapters in Text Books
- 1 Biomechanics Of Lumbar Spine: Text Book Of Orthopaedics, 2nd Edition, Jaypee 2007
- 2 Surgical Aspects Of Rheumatology: Manual Of Rheumatology (Official Text Book Indian Rheumatology Association) 4th Edition 2012
- 3 2 Chapters In: ASSI Text Book Of Spinal Infections And Trauma
- 4 Postoperative Spondylodiscitis
- 5 Osteoporotic Vertebral Compression Fractures
- 6 Chapter in Text Book of Post menopausal Osteoporosis
- 7 Osteotomies in Early Onset Scoliosis : ASSI Monographs