Dr. Faizulla Khan
About Dr. Faizulla Khan
MS, MCH Fellowship in Lap & Robotic (Germany), Fellowship in Endo, Lap & Renal Transplant (MPUH Nadiad)
- 2016 – 2017 Fellow in Endourology & Laparoscopy at MPUH Nadiad, India with DR. Mahesh Desai.
- 2015 Fellowship in Laparoscopy & Robotic in Urology, at SLK Kliniken ,Heilbronn, Germany. with Dr Jens Rassweilier.
- 2012 M Ch. Urology NTR University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- 2007 M.S. [General Surgery] Sri Siddhartha University, Tumkur, Karnataka,India.
- Life member ,Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Life member, Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Life member,Urology Society of India (USI)
- 2017 JAN -Present working in OLIVE HOSPITAL, Hyderabad as consultant.
- Currently working at MPUH Nadiad with Dr. Mahesh Desai & Dr R. B. Sabnis. In Endourology , Laparoscopy, robotics & Renal transplant. Working since December 2015 till date.
- Post GRADUATE TRAINEE, Deccan Medical, College, NTR UNIVERSITY, Hyderabad
- INDIA [AUG 2012-JULY 2015] Attended OPD, ward rounds, Assisting surgeries and performing independently most of the surgeries.
- Teaching Post Graduate Student through different methods, including bedside clinical evaluation, Outpatient Assessment, Inpatient monitoring and Intra-Operative management.
- Conducting continuing medical education programs for Under-Graduates and Post-Graduates in Urology.
CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS
- 2013 – USICON, Pune, attended as a delegate, presented poster
- 2013 – American Urological Associations Segura, Endo Urology Course at Nadiad, Gujarat, attended as delegate.
- 2014 – USICON, Delhi attended as a delegate, presented poster
- 2014 – Workshop at AINU, Hyderabad PCNL with Hands on Training.
- 2014 – Attended Laparoscopic Urology workshop at PREETI UROLOGY HOSPITAL, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- 2015 – Attended American Urological Associations Segura, ENDO UROLOGY course at Doha, Qatar, as delegate.
- Attended CME Endoscopic Management of Vesico Ureteric Reflux at AINU, Hyderabad.
PROJECTS UNDER DEVELOPMENT
(To be submitted for Publications along side USICON 2017 & EAU 2017)
- Prospective study on long term Functional Outcomes with varied Non-Medical Intervention Sin Robotic Radical Prostatectomies, MPUH, Nadiad.
- Demographic distribution of PSA Trend Indian population a large number of patients being screened for PSA & Prostate Volume ( 3000 Patients screened so far)
- Prospective long term study on outcome of ROBOTIC NEPHRON SPARING SURGERY.
- VALIDATION & COMPARISON of training modules in LAPAROSCOPY .
Flexible Cystoscopy Assisted, Robotic Partial Cystectomy Using Tile PRO TM Technique. (To be presented in USICON 2017)
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy M. DESAI, A. GANPULE, F KHAN.
- ENDO UROLOGY
- LAPROSCOPY & ROBOTIC UROLOGY