Dr A Ravi Chander Rao
About Dr A Ravi Chander Rao
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), MCh (Plastic Surgery)
- Plastic microvascular
- Reconstructive surgery
- Reconstructive hand surgery
- Cosmetic & aesthetic surgery
- Maxillofacial & reconstructive post cancer surgery
- MCh (Plastic Surgery) – July 2009: Nizams institute of medical sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad
- MS (General Surgery) – Oct 2004: JJM medical college, Davenegere, Rajivgandhi university health sciences, Karnataka
- MBBS – Jan 1999: MRMC, Gulbarga, Karnataka
- Oct 2009 to till date: Consultant plastic surgeon at Care group of hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Visiting consultant as a Plastic surgeon at Udai Omni Hospital, Chapel Road, Hyderabad. Rainbow Children’s Hospital, Banjarahills and Citizens hospital, Nallagandla.
- Consultant at hairsure hair transplant centre and cosmosure medical and surgical centre, Habsiguda and Hi-tech city.
- Aug 31st to Sep 11th 2009 : Observer in Dr. Ram Chandran Aesthetic plastic surgery, President IAAPS Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
- Aug 2006 to Aug 2009: MCh trainee at Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
- July 2005 to Jan 2006: Senior resident in Plastic surgery KIMS, Hyderabad.
Dissertation and Research Work
- To evaluate the feasibility of neurotisation of zygomatic branch official nerve with ipsilateral masseteric nerve branch in facial nerve palsy-anatomic study
- Efficacy of bilateral buccal myomucosal flaps in severe velopharyngeal in competence-retrospective study
- Clinical study of incisional hernia
- Beyond Hair transplant looking at the face 2018 APRASCON
- Art of balancing body hair 2016 APRASCON
- 43rd APSICON 2008: Evaluate the feasibility of neurotisation of zygomatic branch of facial nerve with ipsilateral masseteric nerve branch in facialpalsy-Anatomic study
- Role of end oscopic banding in the management of oesophageal varices ASI-KSC Southzone, Banglore, 2004 March
- Life member for association of plastic surgeons of India
- Life member for Indian society for reconstructive microsurgery
- Member for AOCMF
- Associate member of international society of hair restoration surgeons USA
- Member of Indian association of aesthetic plastic surgeons
- Member of international society of plastic regenerative surgeons
- Attended the Conference on Hypospadiasis in Pondicherry, Aug 2006
- Attended and was part of the team of NIMS that conducted the 41st Annual Conference of Plastic Surgery (APSICON-2006) conducted between 20th to 24th Nov, 2006
- Attended the 42nd Annual Conference of Plastic Surgery held at AFMC, Pune between 29th Nov, 2007 to 3rd Dec, 2007
- Attended and was part of the team that conducted Six SIGMACLEFT WORKSHOP ON VELOPHRYNGEAL IN COMPETENCE conducted by NIMS, Hyderabad, AP
- Attended the cosmetic live Workshop organized by Care Hospital, Hyderabad in 2008.Attended the ISRM 9th biennial conference held in Delhi in Feb 2008
- Attended the 2nd National Workshop on Propeller Flaps held at Right Hospitals, Chennai on Jun, 2008
- Attended the 43rd Annual Conference of plastic Surgery held at Varanasi in November 2008
- Attended the 15th World congress of International Confederation for Plastic, reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery held in Delhi Dec 2009
- Attended AESURG 2010 held in Andaman during 2nd-3rd April 2010
- Attended 10th biennial conference of Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery held during 16th -18th July 2010, Hyderabad
- Attended 6th International Tutorials Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 27th – 30th January 2011, New Delhi
- ISHRS 21st Annual scientific meeting October 2013 Sanfrancisco USA
- ISAAPS annual congress meeting Dubai
- ISPRESS annual congress meeting in Miami Florida USA
- ISHRS annual scientific meeting October 2015 Malaysia
- Participated in the APSI and Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education Accredited Instructional Course in MaxilloFacial and Orthognathic Surgery conducted by Stanley Medical College on 14th and 15th July, 2007
- Participated in the Flap Dissection Course and Cadaveric Hands on Workshop conducted by KEM Hospital, Mumbaion 16th and 17th Dec, 2007
- Participated in the APSI and Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education Accredited Instructional Course in Cranio Facial and Skull Base Surgery conducted by AFMC Pune on3rd Dec, 2007
- Attended International society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons Symposium held in Port Blair, on April 2nd 2010
- Participated in 1st International course on Follicular Unit Extraction Techniques held on 31st Jan -1st feb 2011 in New Delhi
- Attended workshop on Rhinoplasty held on 24th and 25th February 2011, Hyderabad
- Participated in AOCMF-Principles Course in CMF Fracture Management (Lucknow, India held on March 05 – 07, 2011
- AOCMF Seminar – Advances inorbital / periorbital trauma management held on 6th-7th May 2011, Mumbai, India.